PRODUCT VARIANTS: Steeple Grey Heather / 1
Jersey - Steeple Grey HeatherRegular price $ 9.00
- Maker Video
Ground to Good™ Jersey is engineered for comfortable apparel designs, teeing your brand up for the perfect… tee.
Still not convinced? This Jersey changes the game with superior softness, created with a mix of 50% post-consumer plastic bottles and 50% reclaimed cotton. This fabric supports dignified work for people in Haiti and cleans up the streets in completely transparent style. Now you know how it earned its reputation as the most responsible fabric on the planet!
- Material: 50% post-consumer plastic bottles collected in Haiti, 50% reclaimed cotton
- Color: Steeple Grey Heather
- Width: ~64" (62.5" cuttable)
- Weight: 4.2 osy
- Ideal for: T-shirts, skirts, blankets, soft toys, pillows... underwear? It's jersey! Be creative.
- Fabric: Manufactured in the United States.
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. Do not bleach
Ships within 3-5 business days to the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. Contact us for additional shipping locations.
Customer is responsible for paying any applicable duties/taxes on international shipments
Learn more About Ground to Good™
Income opportunities created in Haiti and Honduras by Ground to Good™ fabric
Bottles (and counting) collected from homes, streets, and landfills in some of the poorest neighborhoods of Haiti and Honduras